Complying with SB88 - Water Measurement and Reporting Short Course - Kearney
Date: October 23, 2018
Time: 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Contact: Rebecca Ozeran
Sponsor: Kearney Ag Research Extension Center
Location: UC Cooperative Extension
Complying with SB88 - Water Measurement and Reporting Short Course
October 23, 2018
LOCATION: Kearney Research and Extension Center Nectarine Room
9240 S. Riverbend Ave.
Parlier, CA 93648
TIME: 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM
COST: $25 Pre-registration; $30 at door
WHO: Anyone who diverts more than 10 acre- feet of water annually
At the workshop you will:
- Clarify reporting requirements for ranches and farms.
- Understand what meters are appropriate for different situations.
- Learn how to determine measurement equipment accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of measurement weirs.
- Learn how to calculate and report volume from flow data.
These trainings will move fast and will include a proficiency test. Bring a clipboard and a hand calculator. We encourage family/staff members’ attendance.
Additional workshop locations are being offered throughout California. You can register online at http://ucanr.edu/sites/AB589/ by clicking on the registration link for the location you plan to attend.
More information is available by downloading the Workshop Flyer