Viticulture Farm AdvisorCooperative Extension Tulare County
4437-B S. Laspina St.
Tulare, CA 93274
Viticulture & Enology
Ph.D. Plant Pathology, Michigan State University. 2016
B.S. Agronomy, Universidad de Caldas. 2007
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Ag Commodities and Products - General
- Plant Cmmdtys and Prod - General
- Ornamental Crops, Landscape and Turf
- Trees - Ornamental / Landscape / Shade
- Plant Production
- Plant Management Systems
- Plant Protection
- Pathogens and Nematodes Affecting Plants
- Biological Control of Pests Affecting Plants
- Integrated Pest Management Systems
- Computer Programming
- Research and Extension Centers
- Pest Management/Diseases
- Endemic and Invasive Pests and Diseases
- Martinez, Gerardo; Sanz, José (2018). The integrated management of bud rot disease and Phytophthora palmivora in oil palm. In Achieving sustainable cultivation of oil palm.A. Rival. Cambridge UK, Burleigh Dodds Science Publishing Limited. 135-156. February.
- Torres, Gabriel (2018). Update on grape nematodes in California. CAPCA Tulare and Kings Ed Meeting 2018. Tulare, CAPCA. August 9.